About the Company
Garner Custom Homes is an award-winning custom home builder in Boerne and the Texas Hill Country. Since 1998, Garner Custom Homes has been designing and building custom homes, uniquely and exquisitely.
- All of our homes are designed with the impeccable craftsmanship and commitment to customer satisfaction that the Garner Homes Team has embraced since its inception.
- We specialize in the Design/Build approach to homebuilding
- Our expectation is to provide professional design and construction expertise in hopes of earning trust and creating a timeless, well-built home. All framing is designed and inspected by our structural engineer along with our foundations.
Thinking of an extensive remodel of your existing home? If you’re in the Boerne area, call us!
By providing step-by-step assistance through the home building process, Garner Custom Homes stays involved in the project before, during and after the home is complete. We are committed to serving our homeowners by providing all the information needed to make informed decisions throughout the project.
We pride ourselves on providing a home built with quality and integrity. Our “Design-Build” approach focuses on combining the design, permit, and construction phases under our management. This allows us to minimize the time and frustration involved in a traditional “design-bid-build” method. We do this by combining the construction management function along with the architecture all in-house at our office.
The goal of the “Design-Build” approach is to minimize the hassle and stress of constructing a single family home for the client. This approach provides you and your family with the knowledge and peace of mind that your home will be designed, budgeted, and built in the most professional manner. With our dedicated team, and your vision, we will bring your dream home to life.
Here’s How The Process Works:
- It starts with an initial meeting. The initial meeting is an opportunity to understand the needs and thoughts of the client.
- A design questionnaire is used to determine what is important to the client. The questionnaire makes certain that the majority of all your preferences are considered.
- Based on the initial meeting and the review of the design questionnaire, specifications and a cost estimate are developed. The cost estimate will be within the +/-5% of the final budget.
- Design Development. The shape and topography of your home site is used to determine how to maximize space and make use of natural features such as trees.
- A conceptual layout, elevations and initial drawings are developed to assist the client in visualizing the design.
- Garner Custom Homes will provide a more refined design and construction budget based on your project goals and selections. We will do our best to give you the cost implications of different design solutions. We are committed to adhering to your budget preferences.
- The construction phase. The construction phase begins with the development of a full set of detailed plans known as the construction documents. The construction phase is broken down by key events requiring your involvement in finalizing selections. The selection process is well documented and identifies the timing of each critical step to keep construction on track.
Greater San Antonio Builder’s Association
2018 Parade of Homes President’s Award,
Best Outdoor Living Space and Best Interior Entertainment
2014, Best Rural Product ($750,001 – $1,000,000)
2011 Best Product Design
Custom $750,000- $1,000,000
2007 Best Product Design