VISIT OUR MODEL HOME
A Transitional Italian Farmhouse
in The Springs of Cordillera Ranch
The new headquarters for Garner Homes, this Farmhouse-Transitional style has Italian roots with modern details.
The exterior, a handsome combination of native Texas stone, soft stucco, and sleek cut limestone is accented by large windows that let light in by day and make the home glow by night.
Designed by J. Terrian Designs in conjunction with the team at Garner Homes, this model will serve to showcase the craftsmanship and detail management that each Garner Homes client enjoys. This model home will also house offices for the Garner staff.
- 4,721 square feet
- Large open kitchen with double islands
- Four bedrooms
- Three living areas
- Balcony with views of Twin Sisters
- Walk behind wet bar
- Large outdoor living area with pool and spa
- Handsome timber beams and detailed ceiling treatments throughout
- Aluminum-clad wood window package
- Gourmet appliance package by Dacor
- Sleek, modern entry door custom designed with wrought iron and glass
- Oversized multi-slide doors provide openness between the indoor and outdoor living areas
- High efficiency air conditioning and heating system with built-in dehumidifiers
- LED recessed cans throughout
- Designer lighting throughout
- Full masonry fireplace
- Custom cabinetry throughout including artisan Walnut islands with sleek acrylic accents
- Warm hardwood floors and designer porcelain tile surfaces throughout
17 Vaquero Pass, Boerne, TX 78006
Open Saturday 10:00am to Sundown.
Sunday 12 noon to Sundown.