If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you. Applicants should be technology-capable, have strong communication and follow-up skills, and be willing to work as a part of a strong team. Please fill out the form on this page and upload your resume and cover letter.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO SALES DEPARTMENT
This position will provide support for the sales department through:
- Assisting in communication with various industry partners, potential clients, current clients, and others.
- Occupying the front office of the model home, receiving guests and assisting with walk-in traffic.
- Monitoring the model and other “available for sale” properties for maintenance, upkeep, and presentation value.
- Maintenance of the customer relationship management (CRM) database, utilizing its functions to allow for maximum information retention.
- Marketing assistance duties to include:
- Assisting the coordination and inventory of marketing collateral material;
- Managing job site sign inventory, and coordinating sign install and removal;
- Reviewing the website for upload errors;
- Assist with planning, client gifts, and special promotions;
- Support on project management duties to include:
- Setting up meetings (including room preparation, lunches, etc.);
- Communicating logistics and making arrangements between multiple parties with differing schedules;
- Maintaining architectural plan inventories;
- Maintaining electronic files;
- Taking, recording, organizing, and assisting with the follow up on Meeting Minutes;
- Using web-based project management software to make sure milestones are being reached;
- Generate reports including but not limited to sales, prospects, upcoming proposals and work in progress
- More duties as required
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferred but not necessary: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree with 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with homeowners and all levels of associates within the organization.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Proficient using Mac products and software.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT BENEFITS:
- For consideration, please submit a (1) resume and (2) cover letter with (3) references and (4) wage and benefits expectations.
- Wages commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package